Lactose Free Launch Campaign Promotion(s) Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the digital assets of Mundella Foods form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is the Mundella Foods, ACN 20055862774, 46 Randel Road, Mundijong, WA 6123 Australia.
3. Only entries submitted on mundellafoods.com.au entered by 30th November 2017 are eligible. No other entry methods are valid for this competition.
4. Only one entry per entrant per promotion (3) will be accepted. The first entry received from each entrant will be considered their official entry.
5. Subject to clause 14, entry is open to all residents of Western Australia over the age of 18.
6. There are three prize winners, one per promotion, per month of the campaign. The draw will take place on the last working day of each month.
7. The three winning entries will be picked at random by a representative of Mundella Foods.
The prizes per month of promotion are as follows:
- SEPTEMBER – 1 x Fitness Program from Life & Fitness with Nicolle valued at $4,000.
- OCTOBER – 1 x package of Spa treatment and $1,000 Beauty voucher from endota spa WA valued at $1,500.
- NOVEMBER – 1 x Cooking master class and $1,000 voucher from Matters of Taste valued at $2,000.
8. All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
9. The winners will be announced on Mundella Foods’ Facebook Page after the prizes are drawn, and will be notified by email. In the instance that the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, and/or does not respond to the winning announcement within the timeframe set out above, the prize may be forfeited.
10. It will be the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize from the Mundella Foods. The winner will need to provide proof of identity to redeem the prize.
11. The prize/s must be taken as supplied and is/are neither redeemable for cash nor transferable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value/contents of the prize.
12. It is a condition of entry that all prize winners agree to have their name and suburb published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required.
13. On completion of the prize draw, records which contain the competition entries will be kept by Mundella Foods for twelve months. This is a mandatory requirement of the Gaming and Wagering Act WA.
14. Employees of Mundella Foods and their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
15. All contestants release from, and indemnify Mundella Foods against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
16. Mundella Foods and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
17. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
18. Mundella Foods, ACN 20055862774 and its related entities are collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition, including for the purpose of identifying and notifying winners and understanding our audiences. Mundella Foods may disclose the entrant’s personal information to their related entities, business partners and external service providers for research and profiling purposes as well as other purposes reasonably related to the entrant’s relationship with them.